Allen University is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records of former and alumni students. Allen University is now offering a convenient and secure website for Current and Former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online.
Per our policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- A $4.00 convenience fee will be added to each order
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- Please allow 5-7 business days to process student record requests.
- You will receive emails from email@example.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process you request.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
1530 Harden Street
Colombia, SC 29204
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM